We design, build, and maintain all tooling on-site, minimizing downtime and maximizing the productivity of your tools. We're experienced in designing and building progressive and compound dies. Our tool designers will work with your Engineering Department to identify ways to optimize the quality, manufacturability and cost-efficiency of your finished part.
CNC Machining - Our three-axis CNC with 16 place Tool holder is used to machining from single pieces to short runs, as well as prototyping. CNC operations are also available for secondary operations on Stampings as well.
Secondary Operations - We have a full range of secondary operations including: Brazing, staking, studding, rivetins, tapping, deburring, and heat treating
Stamping & MFG - Punch press capabilities and support equipment range all the way up to 175 tons. All of our presses are equipped with Automatic feed lines to accommodate progressive operations and maximize productivity.
Call us today to and talk with one of our representatives to quote out your next project 262-679-2820.
- In-house secondary operations: brazing, staking, studding, riveting, deburring, and sub-assembly
- Automatic feed lines in presses to accommodate progressive operations and maximize productivity (Multi Slides used for complicated forming)
- Punch press capabilities and support equipment range all the way to 175 tons
- Three wire EDM's ensure quick turnaround in building, maintaining, and repairing tools
- CNC milling, multiple wire-cut EDM's, heat treating facilities, and other support equipment for high-tech tool and die, fixture, jig, and gage production.
- Three-axis CNC used for machining (single pieces to short runs) and prototyping
- Meticulous Quality Assurance program with SPC procedures and a comprehensive in-house Quality Manual
- Warehouse space to stockpile your manufacturing materials and keep your parts on hand for just-in-time delivery